http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Back To Cupcakes


This is what I did with my Thursday evening back home....
Cupcakes!

I have a wedding in 2 weeks that I have to make 200 (actually a little more than that) cupcakes for.  Half red velvet (which is a particularly finicky recipe to do with cupcakes) and the other half chocolate.  Since I'm gone all next week and the next, I'm starting on them now and freezing them which, believe it or not, make for an even more delicious and easy to handle cupcake.  

Ill tackle a few more dozen this weekend but I have about 50 done already - yay!

Tomorrow I pick up my friend Ioana (she's from Romania - works with a human trafficking rescue mission there - LOVE her!  She's such a good and godly heart and such a blessing to be around). She's spending the weekend and possibly a little longer.  It will be great to spend time with her and catch up.  The last time I saw her was the fall in Greece as she was training at a human traffick rescue mission there.

And next week I get to stay with Melissa in MN - yay!  I love that I love my friends so much - and even more that God gives me all these opportunities to see them!:)

Oh - I forgot to mention - I actually got a job offer today:). It was actually tongue in cheek but I know she was serious.  It was one if my customers in MN and I've just helped them a lot with their dept and I know she really likes me and trusts me and tends to call me a lot for dept advice.  They're looking for a new dept supervisor/director and she said "hey - would you consider it?"  And it made me smile to have the offer and I even did say "sometimes I think it would be nice to have roots and not travel so much" - but at the end of the day, just not sure I'm willing to move to Minne-snow-da...  I'm holding out for an offer from my customer at Stanford in CA!  I know Ill be waiting a while, but.... I can be patient!:)

No comments: