http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Life

I just had to post this.  Finally got on the plane from Greenville home.  

It's been a really, hmm, don't know what to call it but maybe tumultuous time these past few months.  Tumultuous and unsure and just in this place where not sure of what is what and where I am or what Im doing.  Things are opening and closing and at this place where I don't even know what to think but I'm trying to rest in God and I know the less I fight and the more I give to Him, the more peace I have.  And when that peace comes,  I get a sense of his goodness and what He has in store for those who just give it all to Him.

And then he went and reminded me of waiting on Him with a beautiful picture this evening.... Thanks God!:)







If the beauty of the sun makes the clouds even seem gorgeous!  
Imagine what the beauty of the SON can do to life clouds!:). 
And I know this is true from living it already!

"What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way The Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him?"  
Deuteronomy 03:07









No comments: