http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My New Download

In honor of Fanny!  My newest download!  Love love love it!

And now my entitled album - Greenville Not Gonna Happen - Reprise... I've got a meeting in Atlanta tomorrow so I'm doing the Greenville flight again as it was cheaper.  And once again, said Greenville flight is canceled!  They've put me on a flight to Charlotte (originally they had switched me to the morning Greenville flight but won't work with my meeting schedule) which means they switched my return from Charlotte as well - yuck.  Just means I've got a nice hour and a half commute to Greenville.

And so I've stopped at Wicker Park for sushi and now I'm headed over from the F gates to the C gates.

My life can be so fun - NOT!  

No comments: