http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, November 2, 2015

On My Way


I got settled in my seat and this ticket dropped out of my bag and I panicked because I was in the wrong seat - and then I looked again and the it was my Tokyo to Bangkok flight ... And I laughed and thought - Oy vay!  Here I go again!

I'm settled into my nice aisle exit row seat by my tiny Japanese elderly couple seat mates.  13 hours and they just gave us our flight route which takes us over Russia where they'll turn off our radio communication because "there's nothing to hear"... Hmmm...

Off I go to Tokyo!  I've got my cross centered life book and my English/hungarian bible and some BBC videos on my laptop - I think I'm ready to settle in!

No comments: