http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Monday, October 10, 2011

Budapest - Loaves And Fishes


I have a lot to catch up on from BHHP, but I really don't have time right now as I'm getting ready for our Budapest Thanksgiving.

Flora is on her way over to help and give me moral support.  I still have to finish the pies and arrange things for party atmosphere and then this afternoon I start in the prep for the potatos and the edesburgonya (sweet potatos that Hungarians know NOTHING about...) and all the rest.

Its seeming like I'm having 17 - 20 girls tonight - I'm not even sure and I'm a little concerned about food levels as I tend to overprepare because I'm so frightened of underpreparing.

My friend Leslie who has come on the BHHP trip in years past, was actually on the trip again this year so, instead of the regular tour stuff, she came with me on Saturday to do some shopping.  I was expressing my "not enough food" fear to her and she looked at me and said in this calm voice, "pray loaves and fishes"....  She's right - if this thing is all God's then He'll take care of it.

I'm a little jumpy about what I want to say about Darlene and the gospel..... "pray loaves and fishes"

I'm a little nervous that I won't have enough or the right little party treats to send everyone away with.... "pray loaves and fishes"

I'm not quite sure how things will turn out as I don't always do these sweet potatos and pie recipes... "pray loaves and fishes"

I know that GOD will take care of what He has care for.  Pray that I'll "pray loaves and fishes" with confidence and that I will see God provide.  Pray that the girls would see "loaves and fishes" and that just our being together tonight will help the see a little more of God and who He is through us.

No comments: