http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Friday, April 11, 2014

Back In TX

I'm back in TX again today.  To be more specific, back in Houston again for the third time this week.  I had to go home from Amarillo via Houston but had to fly back out again to Houston this morning!

This coming week, a college friend of mine (you'll find her in past posts from San Francisco and Vermont - cant even remember where else we've trecked together) and I are going on a Caribbean cruise together, leaving out if Houston.  It's a 7 night cruise and we're hitting Cozumel, Belize and the Honduras.  We have a day on the ship going out and 2 days coming back and for the first time in my life - I'm actually looking forward to three cerebral days of nothing to do!!!!  I don't know if that means I'm tired or I'm - eek - old?!  I'm not sure which one I'd rather admit to to be honest.  

Dawn just got in about 30 min ago and so we're just meeting at the hotel since our terminals are worlds away from each other.  Then finish up some work and then later we going down the road from our hotel to get mani pedis.... Dinner... Go back and relax and definitely early bed at least for me:)!  

Tomorrow we'll head over by Galveston to the port and then board the boat!  I cannot express the excitement that is starting to wash over me.

Sun!  Here we come!

No comments: