http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Saturday, April 19, 2014

We're Headed Home!


Just to let everyone know - that we did indeed make it back from Belize.  We managed the rest of our cruise with a lot of relaxation and rest and got back to Port of Houston this morning.... Got our bags...

Stood in the line for customs...

And then boarded a bus for the Houston airport.  Dawn went to terminal A and checked in and I went to terminal C and checked in and then Dawn took the train over by me since my flight leaves before her.  We've eaten and now we've been sitting in the Red Carpet Club for a while.  I head over to my flight in about an hour and sadly Dawn still has about 5 more hours until her flight.  But at least she can still stay in the Club here which is much better than, as my brother in law says, sitting out there with "the people".  

We're now saying sad goodbyes to warm sun and tans/burns and shorts and no cell phones and the water.  
Back to normal life:(

Wait - addition to post...
Dawn and I have discovered a worse  "normal" to head back to...
We could work at an airport....
On the runway...
As a sweeper-guy... 
And here's everything you have to sweep...

Thank you my normal!!!

No comments: