http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tuesday (last week)


Well, unfortunately all my good blogging intentions this past week went to wreck and ruin, but I'm consoling myself with the fact that it must have been a God thing!  


We're now sitting in the lovely Vienna airport - coming off our 7am flight and waiting for our connection to Thessaloniki.  We had like almost 2 hours between flights so Leslie and Amanda are catching some sleep while I take advantage of the wifi that God has kept from me all last week...!  I never was able to connect at the hotel we stayed at last week -hardly anyone could it was such horrible wifi.  But - I'm being thankful as I would have been exhausted as we got back pretty late every night. 

So -quick recap on days missed...

Tuesday...

Several of us went to lead English classes at Corvinus business university.  We prayed and then went into about 5 classes to talk and invite students to Wednesday night meetings.


We spent some time handing out Student Survival Kits.

And then went to lunch...

After we went to the old Corvinus building where we all got to link up with a staff member (which I counted as staff this year - eek) and do random evangelism where we walk around and do student surveys for FEK and have opportunities to share our faith and relationship with God.  Several of us has some great God conversations!



The evening brought us to Afticafe at the Corvinus dorm where we just had a fun outreach night.  I actually got to meet with a friend from the past years, Hajni, and we got to talk about life and catch up....

And now I have to stop and go to my Greece flight...:(. More later!:)








No comments: