http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Flash Flooding

In the Cities again today.  It's been raining since I left Rochester this morning and now it's torrential rain!  I keep on getting flash flooding alerts on my phone.  It's driving me crazy.  

I'm at University of MN and headed back to my other account.  The first one I was at this morning, I was scared the whole huge hospital was going to wash away as there were little floods starting in the basement where I was.

And then I called the account I'm headed to and she told me to be careful because there's flooding on that side of the river.  

I'm thinking I may just be swimming back to Rochester today which would work out great because I highly doubt Ill be getting my exercise via running!  

Happy sailing, Minnesota!

No comments: