http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xm6ihZR5Pt4/TasJa8VK3rI/AAAAAAAAB9c/pd8NPuxjq08/s1600/Liberate-your-Art-B

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Joke Of The Day...

At one of my favorite accounts today.  I have a really good relationship with them and they really look to me for advice and my opinion - and then they actually listen to me!  Crazy!:). 

We were working on getting washer times down today and so I actually learned more washer stuff with a different washer - still my competitor, but I did learn some stuff that is very beneficial for future reference!

And then as I left...
There are pay booths at the parking garage. There's an older guy that I was thought was flirting with me and now I know it's just how he probably gets through a day at the pay booths!   He looks at you, and then he tells you a joke.  I can't remember the ones he's told me before, but today it was...

"Knock knock
Who's there?
HIPPA
HIPPA who?
I can't tell you"

And that was your joke for the day the healthcare way....
:)

No comments: